Together we did it! Proceeds from the 8 previous Colton's Main Street Run were utilized as follows:
- Donated 95 AED's - to schools, communities, churches, group home, and law enforcement agencies.
- Provided American Heart Association Heart Saver AED Certification Training to over 550 teachers, coaches and support staff.
- Endowed the Colton Sherrill Memorial Scholarship fund at Southeastern Oklahoma State University providing 39 scholarships to area students.
- Purchased and installed bleachers and player benches at Colton's Field in partnership with the City of Durant and the Durant Soccer Club.
- Crooked Smile Trail for the community and local cross country schools has been constructed and in use
- Supported projects sponsored by Durant Main Street resulting in private downtown reinvestment of more than $20.7 million through streetscape, facade and signage projects and 79,517 volunteer hours